CHOCOLATE PUDDING WITH MAPLE PECAN BUTTER
This chocolate pudding makes an easy grab and go dessert. You can play around with the toppings according to your preferences.INGREDIENTS
Makes 4 portionsPudding
- 2 cups of raw cashews (soaked for 30 minutes)
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 can of coconut milk (400 ml)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Pinch of sea saltToppings
- Chocolate chips
- Crushed pecans
- Preparing the cashews: Soak cashews for 30 minutes in warm water before blending them. Be sure to rinse well before mixing with other ingredients.
- In a blender, mix together all of the pudding ingredients until smooth. Pour into four bowls and let set in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Top with Maple Pecan Butter, blueberries, chocolate chips and crushed pecans.