SNICKERS OVERNIGHT OATS
Can’t decide between breakfast and dessert? With these snickers-inspired overnight oats, you don’t have to choose. This creamy breakfast treat features a base of oats, chia seeds, cacao, and our Peanut Butter Sea Salt. Topped with a crunchy mix of chocolate and peanuts, it’s like having your favourite candy bar for breakfast. Simply prepare it the night before, and wake up to a satisfying breakfast that will keep you fueled all morning.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp unsweetened cacao powder
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or any plant-based milk of your choice)
- 2 tbsp chopped dark chocolate
- 1- 2 tbsp chopped peanuts
- In a small Mason jar or bowl combine the oats, chia seeds, cacao powder, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Add the Peanut Butter Sea Salt and milk and mix well until fully combined.
- Place in the refrigerator while you melt the chocolate. Once melted, drizzle the chocolate in a thin layer on top of the oats, then sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
- Cover the jar or bowl and store in the refrigerator overnight. Enjoy the next morning!
View step-by-step method here.