CHIPOTLE PEANUT BUTTER CAULIFLOWER TACOS
- 1 cauliflower
- Seasoning for cauliflower (recipe below)
- Hot pepper, sliced
- Purple cabbage, finely sliced
- Pickled onions (recipe below)
1. Preheat oven at 375 F.
2. Cut the cauliflower into small pieces and toss in the seasoning.
3. Roast at 375 for 40 minutes until soft and crispy.
4. Once the cauliflower is roasted, toss it in 2 tablespoons of Chipotle Peanut Butter.
5. Build the tacos by layering all of the ingredients and enjoy!
- 1 tsp. chipotle powder
- 1 tbsp. smoked paprika
- 1/2 tbsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tbsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp. coriander powder
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Pinch of sea salt
1. Mix everything together, this can be done ahead of time.
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1 tbsp. white sugar
- 1/2 tbsp. sea salt
1. Thinly slice the red onion and add it to a bowl with the garlic.
2. In a small pot, combine the vinegar, sugar and salt. Bring to a boil and pour over the onions and garlic.
3. Let cool, transfer to a container with a lid and refrigerate.